Saturday 5 July 2014

About Me!


Hi,
I’m a girl next door with passion to enhance the way QA is!
I’m writing this blog to keep track of my failures, my learning from them and then manifesting the way I did solve them. The motive of doing is… that I might end up saving your time by not repeating the same mistake.
Soon I will be publishing 999 ways which doesn’t work the way we assume ;-)
Don't forget to share your bad experiences as well ;-) Happy Learning :-)


Acknowledgement

All my blogs heavily stands on top of the shoulders of other blogs, books, articles and real time work. I owe it to lot of people and my sincere thank you to all. Some of them are listed below
  • seleniumhq.org
  • https://github.com/appium/
  • Linkedin selenium group
  • Stack Overflow
  • SUN/Oracle
  • My work place Goibibo + Jenesys
  • seleniumsimplified.com
  • itelearn.com
  • Of course, google ;-)



Catch me on  View Pooja Shah's profile on LinkedIn

Like my work!!!
Thanks for reading! If this piece connected you, I'd really appreciate you sharing it out to your contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memories from Conference of the year

Another happy day:-) Got the opportunity to meet & chat with the amazing people around the globe. The brilliant minds behind the inven...